You can send scout messages to directly approach candidates you think will be a great fit for your company.
How to send a scout message
1. Access your scout messaging page here
2. Search for candidates from the search bar or from filters.
- You can search for candidates by directly entering universities, skills, hobbies, companies in the search bar.
- By clicking 'Filters', you can filter candidates by occupation.
3. Select 'Scout' to send your candidate a message
4. Select the Job Post your scouting the candidate for, and enter a message or select a message from templates.
Common questions about scouts
- About Scout Tickets: One scout message uses up one scout ticket.
- After sending a scout message: The candidate can see the icon and name of the sender.