All paid plans (Minimum, Light, Standard, Basic, and Premium) automatically renew.
If you'd like to cancel your plan, please confirm this article and cancel your plan at least 1 day before your contract renewal date.
*Example: If you have a contract for April 15th ~ October 14th, please cancel by October 14th.)
- Contract renewal date：10/15
- Contract end date：10/14
Before your contract renewal date, all Admins and members of your company will receive a reminder email.
How to cancel a plan
Follow these steps to cancel a paid plan
1. Access your subscription page here
2. Click on the three dots (•••) next to your plan type, and select 'Cancel'
What happens after you select 'Cancel'
- An automatic email will be sent to you that we have received your request.
- Even after cancellation, you can use your account for the remainder of your plan period.
- After expiration, your account will remain as a trial account. If you would like to delete your company account, please contact our Customer Relations Team here.
Changing plans/Changing plan terms
If you would like to change your plan type at the time of renewal, please contact our Customer Relations Team here with the below information.
- Company Name
- What plan type you would like to change to
OR What term length you would like to change to