Follow the steps below to create a job post:
1. Move to your Admin page and click the Job Post tab. (Or access from this link.)
2. Click "Create Job Post"
3. Follow the steps prompted to create a Job Post.
Please keep in mind our posting policy when creating content for your Job Post.
Any content that violates our posting policy will be deleted.
How to add members
You can show up to 4 employees from your company on a Job Post page.
You can edit the order and introductions of each member.
How to change your company information
The 'What', 'Why', and 'How' sections of a Job Post are copied from your company information. You can choose either to keep the existing introduction or write a new introduction.
Create a new introduction
- You can edit the 'What', 'Why', and 'How' of the company.
- Be assured that even if you change your sections here, it will not affect your general company information.
- You can keep some parts as the original as well.
Use the existing introduction
- If you choose to use the existing introduction, you will be taken directly to the seventh step ('As a new team member' section) of creating a Job Post!