Here, we will introduce some easy ways to write an attractive Job Post.
Let's look at one of Wantedly's Job Posts!
"Be part of an exciting journey in the hiring scene! Join us as a Client Success Intern!"
・The reader should be able to tell the job type from the title!
・Use inviting words such as "Join us" or "Help us" to attract candidates.
2. AS A NEW TEAM MEMBER
"Are you the missing puzzle that we’ve been looking for? Wantedly is looking for a creative designer as an addition to our marketing team!"
・Grasp the attention of your reader by calling to them directly.
"What a day in your life would look like:
• You will be building a portfolio of designs to be distributed all over Wantedly's social media channels.
• You will be empowered to take charge of designs and utilize your skills to engage users.
• You will be designing print materials, including fact sheets, brochures, and reports - and your work will be proudly presented at events!
• You’ll get to meet with our clients in-person and conduct team photography. It’s a great way to meet with passionate Company Founders and learn more about their amazing journey in building their Companies.
• Ad hoc tasks to support the team"
・Create a short summary of what the candidate's responsibilities would be.
"You’ll be the right fit with the team if you:
• Love being part of a lively team of passionate individuals
• Love tinkering with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop (Video production would be a plus!)
• Thrive under pressure and enjoy having ownership in what you do
• Have solid experience and passion for DSLR photography"
・Here you can write what requirements there are for this position, and about what kind of person would be the right fit for the job!
"Click "I'm interested!" if you're ready to talk to the team and find out more about us in person. "
・Lastly, make a call-to-action phrase to inspire your candidate to apply.
Try using this general format when writing the "Title" and "As a new team member" sections of your Job Post. Once you get a hang of it, it should be quick and easy to write any other Job Posts!