(This article only applies to companies hiring in Japan.
If you are hiring in Singapore or Hong Kong, please access this article.)
If you'd like to cancel your plan, you must cancel at least 1 day before your contract renewal date.
You can cancel your plan by accessing your Subscription Details page, clicking •••, and selecting 'Cancel'.
After canceling a paid plan, you will still be able to use all services for the remainder of your subscription term.
What happens to an account after expiration?
1. Account status
If you end or cancel a paid plan, the features you can use will be limited.
You will still be able to:
- Update your Company Page
- Update your Company Members
- Edit past Job Posts (cannot be published)
- Create, edit, and publish Stories
*Internal Stories: Will be deleted once a paid plan expires.
Even if you re-upgrade your plan at a later date, these internal stories cannot be retrieved.
2. Job Posts
When you end a paid plan, all of your Job Posts will become dormant (not visible to users).
Please note that even if you re-upgrade your plan again later, we cannot retrieve old Job Posts.
To create the same Job Post after a re-upgrade, please create a new Job Post as a duplicate of your past Job Post.
3. Messaging Candidates
- Candidates (scouted): You will still be able to message scouted candidates after ending a paid plan.
- Candidates (applied through Job Posts): You will only be able to view the first 5 applicants out of the total applicants to your Job Posts, including the time during your trial period. You can still view the applicants after the first 5, but you will not be able to look at profile details or use the messaging function.
*'First applicants' refers to the first candidates to apply, and not the first applicants you have responded to.
To contact or confirm profile information after the 6th applicant, you will have to re-upgrade your Wantedly Plan.