You can import contacts in a CSV file format to the Wantedly People website.
How to upload contacts to Wantedly People
- Prepare the contacts you would like to import
- Rearrange the contacts using Excel, referring to the next set of instructions.
- Export in a CSV file format
- Import the CSV file into Wantedly People
How to rearrange your contacts
Please copy and paste only the Japanese from the following list in the first row for each corresponding column of the Excel file. Then, reorder your contacts accordingly.
A：会社名 (= Company)
B：部署名 (= Department)
C：役職 (= Position)
D：氏名 (= Name)
E：e-mail (= e-mail)
F：郵便番号 (= Postal code)
G：住所 (= Address)
H：TEL会社 (= Company phone number)
I：TEL部門 (= Department phone number)
J：TEL直通 (= Desk phone number)
K：FAX (= FAX number)
L：携帯番号 (= Private phone number)
M：URL (= Company link)
N：名刺交換日 (= Added date)
Upload a CSV file to Wantedly People
- Log in to Wantedly People from https://p.wantedly.com/import
- Select 'その他CSV' by clicking on the icon with three dots
- Upload the CSV file you have exported from the Excel file after selecting 'ファイルを選択'
- Click 'インポート開始' after checking you have uploaded the right file
*It may take a while to import